Social & Corporate
We would be pleased to provide you with a customized quote based on your unique requirements, event budget and wish list.
As a former Executive Assistant professional in Human Resources, I planned numerous corporate and social events for BlackBerry, Sleeman Brewery and ATS Automation. This exposed me to a variety of company cultures and allowed me to develop a deep understanding of my clients’ needs.
I know all too well from experience what a busy and stressful time it can be in the lead-up to an event, especially for an EA when you are managing competing priorities at work. It can be of great relief to have a diligent professional (who’s been there), coordinating the execution and tackling any snags that arise to ensure a successful outcome and memorable experience for your guests.
White Rabbit Events offers full or partial planning as well as day-of event coordination in addition to individual, à la carte services.
Core services include:
- Creative and artistic direction and design to be carried through invites, location, décor, menu, presentations, etc., setting the tone for your event.
- Vendor research and selection assistance including:
- Venue location and room layout
- Training consultants & guest speakers
- Photography & Videography
- Menu selection and catering
- Stylists and décor rentals
- Audio visual, stage and lighting
- Publications and promotional materials
- Preparation of a detailed timeline for your event
- Polishing of slide presentations
- Point of contact for vendors and venue, handling telephone calls, emails and logistics
- Assist with rsvp management, transportation and room blocks for out of town guests
- Management and supervision of itinerary and associated vendors on the day-of your event to ensure timing and logistics are successfully on track
- Overseeing set-up and tear down of the event